Total 13 units
- BSBFIA401 – Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU306 – Design and produce business documents
- FNSBKG401 – Develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities
- FNSBKG404 – Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks**
- FNSBKG405 – Establish and maintain a payroll system**
- FNSINC401 – Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial service industry
- FNSBKG402 – Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- FNSBKG403 – Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
- FNSACC301 – Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC302 – Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC406 – Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBRES401 – Analyse and present research information
** Units form BAS agent registration Skill Set.
After completing the Certificate IV in Bookkeeping, learners can continue their financial service studies with the Diploma of Accounting. The Diploma qualification is suitable to pursue roles such as an Assistant Accountant, Company Bookkeeper or Supervisor of Accounts Department.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is available to any learner who can provide evidence of competency for the units offered within the qualification.
This Certificate IV in Bookkeeping course fulfils the training requirements to register as a BAS agent in Australia, including Tax Practitioner Board approved units in basic GST/BAS taxation principles. For more information about BAS agent registration, including experience, training and other requirements, please visit the Tax Practitioners Board website: http://www.tpb.gov.au/TPB/Registering/Register_as_a_BAS_agent/TPB/Register/0325_Registration_as_a_BAS_agent.aspx
When you study distance learning, you can
- Study from anywhere, when it suits you best.
- Get comprehensive support from your trainer and CPA consultant via phone and email.
- Access course materials online.
Study load: Self-paced (maximum 12 months)
Start Date: Enrol anytime.
Payment options: Upfront payment
Face to face workshops (12 days)
When you study Workshops, you can
- Interact and network with other students with common interests and goals.
- Learn efficiently and effectively within an engaging, structured and face-to-face format.
- Obtain immediate supports from your trainer
Start Date: 1st day of every month
|Course Fee||Distance Learning||Face-to-face (workshops)|
|BAS & Payroll only||$550||$1500|
|Certificate IV in Bookkeeping||$900||$3800 – 12 days|
Student can choose to undertake the Practical Accounting Training and Internship program in a CPA Accounting Firm at the same time with the Certificate IV in Bookkeeping course or after completing the course.
|3 months||6 months||1 year|
|$2000, special offer $1500 enrol now||$3500||$5000|
Practical Accounting Training and Internship
The internship duration is a maximum of 12 months full time or part-time, with flexible dates to suit your busy lifestyle. It includes intensive real work practices in the following areas:
- Bookkeeping using MYOB premier/MYOB Accountant Office/Quickbook
- Prepare and lodge Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Prepare financial reports for companies, partnership and trust
At the end of the internship, you will get written and verbal personal reference for the work you have completed. All interns are covered by work placement insurance.